30.3.12

Safari Trek 2012 ! 12.3.12

  Last 12 March, I went to Taman Safari Bogor for Safari Trek w/ Saint Monica's BIR. After safari trek, we played outbond then we went to waterfall. The waterfall was so cold and beautiful :D

Safari Trek

In safari trek, there were lot of  leeches and pacet щ(ºДºщ)
My friend delvian bled so much beacuse of leeches. I didn't want to see his blood X_X




Marcel was playing outbond when we (me, sam and nicolas) bothered him :D muahaha. We wanted to make him fall down to the water. But Marcel was lucky. He didn't fall down -,-
You know what? I guess not. (of course not, i haven't tell you :p)
Nicolas got karma. *dicitonary* Karma = s.t (us. bad) that happens to o. because of deeds in a previous life
He played outbond too and he fell down to the water. Me and Sam didn't bother him. 
This guy did
||
V

By the way, he looks like Ade Namnung 8-|




Waterfall ! 
Taman Safari Bogor's Waterfall = The coldest place I've ever been

No comments:

Post a Comment