11.10.15

high school life

High school is tiring and i miss junior high school so much:( They said highschool was the best moment of life, but no-, especially since i dont like this school, it tortures me so much to go to sanur
Lol i was trying to see at the bright side of this highschool life
I've got a nonfeeder class [XD], i mean some of the students were sanur jhs students, and some of them were from the other junior high schools. 

7 Habits training for 2 days
it is not necessary and  it's useless for me
Ive forgot all the things that they taught to us
But its better than learning some sanur's skills, morals, vision or mission because DUH it's boring 
At least they had some games and it made us a little closer and knew each other better than before

 Pameran Pendidikan Santa Ursula 2015
Kind of Edufair
Percussion 2015 -- we played manuk dadali and overture 1812 for the opening of  this edufair

 Girls Soccer Team//URSA

Sparring with SPH, it was draw [3-3]
I scored 2 xD

 Girls Floorball Team
We won 3rd place floorball competition at tarakanita fair 2015 
This is my first year and still need to learn a lot from my seniors:)


No comments:

Post a Comment