2.1.13

Japan trip! 26th December 2012 - 1st January 2013 (Part 1)

Hey Merry Christmas 2012 and Happy New Year 2013 all!
Last week until yesterday I spent my holiday in Japan with my family and dwidaya tour
I love this country so much
It's truly a beautiful country
I wish I got japan scholarship:D

Left picture: (bottom side from left to right)
Agnes, Aileen, My Sister and Me wore yukatas~~:D
Middle picture: Me in Tokyo
Right picture: Me in Tokyo, across the hotel that I used to stay in the fourth and fifth day in my Japan trip

Day 1:
Universal Studios Japan:D
Osaka, Japan

Hello Kitty Bun!
Tasted good as it looked

Me and..... hello kitty bun.
Okay ignore my face.
I wore cookies monster hat

Yes, I know the hat is kinda weird, but it's kawaii!
(kawaii: cute *japanese language)

IGNORE THIS ONE.
Hello kitty headband @ hello kitty store usj.

Elmo, elmo everywhere

Day 2: Kyoto
just temples, temples everywhere

@ rest area muahahaha

yes I wore sanur's soccer jersey ._.

it was so cold there, I looked like an eskimo a bit
it was 1°C :~|


Day 3: Fuji Mountain!
Honshu Island
(photo was taken by me using itouch 5)

Finally I could touch & play with snow!
There's no winter in Indonesia :(
 (Agnes, Me, My Sister, Aileen)

mount fuji, photo was taken by my dad using nikon slr

Dwidaya tour!
@ Step 1 of Mount Fuji


------to be continued-----

No comments:

Post a Comment