3.1.13

Japan trip 26 December 2012 - 1 January 2013 (Part 2)

so... here's the part 2:)
After we went to the fuji mountain, we went to the hotel in kawaguchi area.

Ladies' hot spring bath 
at 5 o'clock, me, my sis, agnes and the others (girls) went to the hot spring bath in the hotel, 5th floor (not important:p) 
I enjoyed the hot spring bath so much. It made me relax.
The water wasn't very hot. just warm water. maybe because of the wind felt so cold outside the hotel, so when we went to the hot spring bath, the water didn't feel hot, because we were freezing before:p

Men's hot spring bath
 We wore yukatas for dinner.
Then we took some photos :D
(Aileen, Agnes, Teguh, My Sister, Me)

:D
How i love this seifuku so much<3 p="p">

 Day 4: Disney Sea Tokyo

Marching Band @ Disney Sea. So cool!

Tower Of Terror 
we (Me, My sis, Aileen, My dad, Agnes) queued for 2 hours.
So I took some random photos

 :p
sooo hardcore

 photo when we rode tower of terror ride. Oh God I thought this ride was fun and scary.
we had queued for 2 hours and the ride wasn't fun. It was boring and unscary. histeria (dufan-ancol, indonesia) is more fun than this ride.

 I bought mickey-shaped-churros.
That was very delicious. It tasted like apple cinnamon :9

 churros~

After we went to Disney Sea, we went to Ginza for dinner.
Barbeque! :9

on the way to the hotel, I saw tokyo tower. It was very beautiful.
Sadly, we didn't go there :'(

---to be continued---

No comments:

Post a Comment