16.5.16

Wake Me Up When The Semester Ends

Hi:3
The school ended earlier today so I have lots of  me time and finally I can post something new in my blog:3
This semester hasn't ended yet
But there will be no exams anymore in 10th grade!!
I was so busy, especially some of people said the 2nd semester of 10th grade is the deadliest part of high school lol I didn't have time for blogging, trust me, this semester was sooooo crazy
Aaanddd here i am, at the end of 10th grade, I've finished daily tests and the final exams; science, chemistry, physics, accounting, geography, economics, aaallll of them and I wont meet those subjects again in the 3rd semester since I'll go to language program:3 Bye science especially stoichiometry, I wont miss you guys :3 For science: Thankyou for teaching me how to count how much is the person's weight if he/she weighs her/himself in a lift (who did that anyway), how to count the velocity of a fallen apple, how to convert moles to grams, avogadro's magic number and many more.
Sorry not sorry I am not interested with science and none of my dreams have a connection with science:)
For social studies: It was fun! I do love studying sociology and economics but hey I just got a bad score in demand and supply lol. I've never had a bad score in economics except demand and supply and accounting. And by the way I hate geography and history since I was in elementary sooo yeah I don't want to take social major. And I hate accounting, I hate counting money lol

Now I've waken up to enjoy my holidays :3

I will tell you about my stories in December 2015 and what did I do in my 2nd semester of 10th grade;
#the untold stories for 6 months#


 Indonesia Pusaka Concert!
Last year, our concert theme was Indonesia Pusaka - Berbagi Untuk Bersatu
The orchestra collaborated with Gamelan Bali, Gamelan Jawa, Angklung, Kolintang, Band, and Degung
They said it was the first performance ever in the world that showed a collaboration between 7 different instruments in 1 song
I wonder why didn't we get any MURI or Guinness World Record :/

 I went to Malang on Christmas holidays
This is at Museum Angkut, Batu, Malang

 Mini Weekend Roses @ Canossa, Bintaro
with Dannel and Adi
They are younger yet taller than me :')

The Graduates!(?)
We're the oldest among all of the Roses' members
Time to say goodbye to Roses:)


@ UPH College's Festival
Neither boys nor girls won the soccer competition lol

Best Friend - Jason Chen Music Video Cover for English Project with Gabe

Anyo Run 14th February 2016
Spent my valentine's day with them:3

Karina's sweet 17 birthday dinner
Happy birthday karina!
and people who were born in 1999 are turning 17 this year! including me:3 

 Behind The Stage @ Gita Teladan Concert Series Vol. 3 (Usmar Ismail Hall Jakarta)
Santa Ursula BSD's Percussion and Brass sections joined Gita Teladan, a concert for marching bands 
Yes, we are orchestra but they invited us to play in their concert too sooo our performance was the most different among them all that we played instruments in orchestra styles but we enjoyed it, we had lots of fun experience and we could meet our sisters from Santa Ursula Jakarta's Marching Brass:3
We played Overture 1812 by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky 

 what r u doin william
 Santa Ursula BSD's Percussion Team 2015-2016 with Pak Juli, our teacher


 With Santa Ursula Jakarta's percussion section:3

 Guess what
I was the {(actually-not-an-)orchestra} conductor of Santa Ursula BSD's percussion & brass ensemble :3
It's been my dream since in the elementary to be an orchestra conductor
It's just cool that you can conduct the whole orchestra with only both of your hands
But it waaas hard especially when my friend made a fatal mistake and then I was shocked and I didnt know what to do to fix it and I just let it go lol
Yet it was fun:3 I'm being realistic that there are lots of people who play music instruments and know and do music theories better than I do so it would be really hard to achieve my dream to become a real conductor. Not being pessimistic, but I'm being realistic 
So I guess one of dreams in my bucket lists has been accomplished:)
Thankyou Gita Teladan for the opportunity to let us play in the marching band concert!
And thankyou for Om/Pak(?) Eric Awuy for teaching me how to be a conductor:)
At least I had experienced to conduct brass and percussion ensemble with my both hands and it was amazing although it was only a half of our orchestra, but I enjoyed it!
It was a reaaally amazing experience that I will tell to my son/daughter/grandson/granddaughter when I grow up:)
Dreams do come true:3


No comments:

Post a Comment