3.2.13

Japan Trip (26th December 2012 - 2nd January 2013) Part 3

Finally! here's the part 3:)

 31st December 2012, Yes we went to Tokyo Disneyland <3 p="">
I love Disneyland, I've ever been to Disneyland Hongkong, it was fun! ^^

A lost cat. 
 Curry Popcorn! Oishii kata:9
300 Yen, worth-it-price-snack
 wooppp mickey and minnie buns! :999 :3 kawaiii<3 p="">
But I'd prefer hello kitty bun than mickey & minnie buns

 Turkey's leg
Seriously, delicious.

 :)

 Just me and my sister wore little green men hat. 
seriously that hat made her look like... an i...
lol i won't continue it

 PARADE! WOOO SULLEYYYYY

 I love toy story!<3 p="">
I've got toy story virus ;3

 not in my castle on a cloud....
(Disneyland Tokyo's Castle)

 Before we went to Disneyland Tokyo, we went to.. temple.... I've forgotten the name... :/ hehe

 :p

 look, who's yawned!

 Little Green Men :ppp

 Random-shops-in-random-temple-that-I-have-forgotten-the-name-of-the-temple.
   
Hajimemashite, watashi wa veren desu! ^^

(to be continued) (again ;p)

No comments:

Post a Comment