3.2.13

Extra Photos! (1)

Some photos that I forgot to post XD
And Christmas 2012 Celebration with my big family

 Nico, my cousin and my classmate. Gay.
 Gay.

 Gay too. 

 My cousin with his doll haha

 Merry christmas! *too damn late

 My iPod case! Designed by me X3

 Before I went to Singapore (transit), Japan, I went to Starbucks.
@ Starbucks Bandara Soekarno Hatta, Jakarta, Indonesia

 @ Starbucks. Pororo!


 just in airplane...



 itadakimasu!
@ singapore airlines

 Skype with abel @ Changi Airport Singapore (transit)

 Spiderman Rides, Universal Studios Japan, Osaka

 I look so chubby here :|

 Giant Christmas Tree @ USJ

 Arts on glass. Sesame Street^^ @ USJ

 Forever Alone Coffee and Starbucks Coffee (@ Starbucks Bandara Soekarno Hatta)

 Hello kitty kawaii^^ @ usj

 Fried Octopus, oishii kata^^
@ usj

Hot Chocolate!
It was delicous but it made my tongue scald ;_;

 Hello Kitty Bun @ USJ
Oishii & Kawaii ^^

 Strawberry Ice Cream & Macaroon :)
@ USJ

 Elmo iPhone 5 Silicon Case that I bought from USJ, actually I don't have iPhone 5 but I use the case for my iPod 5._.V

 Shinjuku Area

 Line Dolls!

 AKB48 #WOTA

 Boku No Sakura:')

 Line Gacha!

 Birds~

 Stairs

:)

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment