3.2.13

Japan Trip 26th December 2012 - 2nd January 2013 Part 4

 Bought this
Sulley! the fur is so fluffy i'm not gonna die>.<

 Saw this on the way to the restaurant #vvota :v

 T-Rex! Rexuuuuu hahaha I call it rexu, sounds cute
Bought it from toy shop in Tokyo (and I've forgotten the name of the shop) (again)

 There was no firework in Tokyo.... except in Tokyo Disneyland...
Japenese people went to temples, they didn't celebrate like Indonesian people
So we celebrated the new year with our own party :)
We exchanged gifts, I got the same chocolate as Kreszens

 Shinnen akemashite omedetou gozaimasu!
新年あけましておめでとうございます!
2013:)
@ lobby hotel, celebrated new year
From left to right: My sister, Aileen, Me, Agnes, Aileen and Agnes' mother, i don't know the name, Ci Astrid, I don't know the name and our tour guide, Kak Agnes! :)

 Epic Fail jump.

~~~~~
(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment